FEBRUARY PAINTING CHALLENGE
DEADLINE EXTENDED to
Wednesday March 10
You have a few more days to submit your
Create a Master Piece
Send your entry to: email@example.com
Check out the other entries on the
website Home Page Slide Show
Theme: Get inspiration from a Master or Impressionist painting or drawing. Put your own style or twist on the subject.
Change the colors, do a monochromatic,
Interpret a smaller section of the artwork.
Don’t just copy. Be the creative you!
Paint small, Paint often, Paint!
If you miss the deadline, we will show your painting but you will not
be considered for an award. Two $25 cash Awards!
MARCH 13, 2021 MEETING
10:00 a.m. Saturday 13March2021
ZOOM: Registration Required
You should have received an invite to the Zoom meeting
Please respond to this email if you have not received the invite.
Follow instructions to register for a link to the meeting.
ON THE MARCH MEETING AGENDA:
Vice President’s Corner - Are you in an online or gallery exhibit? Win any awards? Have any sales? Poster: Current Casselberry Art House Women in Art Exhibit featuring PSCF Member Francine Levy
ALSO ON THE AGENDA:
1. Winners of the Master Piece Painting Challenge
with side-by-side images depicting the inspiration painting
and all artwork created.
2. Discussion of choices for the March/April Painting Challenge
3. Members sharing Tips and Tricks
Reply to this email with whatever you want to share.
Send a cover pic or title of your favorite book, (let’s see) your new pastel set, share your latest painting. It will go into the presentation and you can chat about it when it’s your turn.
4. Info about the Upcoming June 3 to June 30
Casselberry Art House Online and Gallery Exhibit
Living Waters and the Florida Landscape
5. Reminder: Members Only April Demo with Kim Eshelman
6. Nominating Committee Announced the Slate of Officers at the February Meeting. Any other Nominations? Voting for 2021/2022 Officers will take place at the April 2021 Meeting
7. Other Announcements